At INDUS we are highly regarded by our clients as well as our business partners as a service provider of the highest quality as evidenced in the formal recognition we have received.
DiversityBusiness.com indicates over 1,300,000 businesses in the United Sates had the opportunity to participate in their 13th annual business survey and INDUS was among the select few chosen based on both the annual gross revenue and the business profile. The "Top Business List" receives over 20 million viewers annually. “Top Business List” offers the most comprehensive look at the strongest segment of the United States economy - America's privately held companies. These companies are the most recognized and respected which truly differentiate themselves in our indeterminate market place. This esteemed, elite list has been coveted by the most successful companies in the U.S.
INDUS is being recognized under more than one category for 2013. Following are the multiple awards INDUS received:
- #7 on the Top 100 Diversity Businesses in VA.
- #7 on the Top 100 Privately held Companies in VA.
- #14 on the Subcontinent-Asian American Owned Businesses in the U.S.
- #123 on the Top 500 companies in the entire nation.
- #28 on the list of Government Contractors ranked by metro-area employees.
- #31 on the list of Government Contractors ranked by metro-area employees.
- #23 on the list of Government Contractors ranked by metro-area employees.
- #74 on the list of Private Companies ranked by revenue.
- #74 on the list of 100 Largest Private Companies in the Washington, DC-area, ranked by 2009 revenue
- #25 on the list of the Top Government Contractors in the Washington, DC-area, ranked by metro-area employees
- 2010 INDUS EPA client Pat Garvey wins Bethesda Chapter AFCEA award for Data Mining –Protecting the Environment for the INDUS supported Facility Registry System (FRS)
- 2010 INDUS’ EPA Office of Water project wins Mason Hewitt Award (MHA) and FRS project was chosen as a finalist. Awarded each spring, EPA’s Geographic Information System (GIS) Community gathers to recognize its most significant annual achievement through the award.
- #23 on the list of the Top Government Contractors in the Washington, DC-area, ranked by metro-area employees
- #88 on the list of Top Private Companies in the Washington, DC-area, ranked by total revenue
- #8 on the list of Top Software Developers in the Washington, DC-area, ranked by total revenue
- #18 on the list of Top Systems Integrators in the Washington, DC-area, ranked by metro-area employees
- # 8 on the list of the largest Washington, DC-area Software Developers ranked by total revenue
- # 88 on the list of the largest Washington, DC-area Private Companies ranked by total revenue
Two INDUS projects were presented with a Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) award at the 2010 ESRI International User Conference in San Diego, CA July 12-16. SAG awards recognize organizations that have made extraordinary contributions to society and set new precedents for the GIS community.
- Our Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) Enterprise Geospatial Information Services (eGIS) was recognized for improving program effectiveness and accountability through highly accurate spatial representations of activity and resource deployments.
- Our ChesapeakeStat application which allows systematic process within the Chesapeake Bay Program partnership of using geospatial information and data to review progress towards Chesapeake Bay restoration goals and change approach when needed.
2009 - Shiv Krishnan named to Smart 100
2009 - Don Shoff named a Smart CFO for a private company
2008 - Hari named a Smart CIO for a private company
2007 list of fastest growing American companies
2007 Contractor Excellence Award for Business Services
INDUS was selected as a top diversity employer in 2013.
INDUS was among the top diversity employers in 2008, 2007 and 2004.
2007 Mason Hewitt Award - GIS Excellence for the U.S. EPA
Deloitte & Touche selected INDUS as a recipient of the "Technology Fast 500"for 1998-2000, 2003-2004, 2006.
Federal Computer Week Named a "2006 Federal 100"company.
Washington Technology ranked INDUS as one of the "Fast 50" fastest growing companies in the Washington, DC area.
- Ranked 20th in 2000
- Ranked 34th in 1999
- Ranked 20th in 1998
- Ranked 5th in 1997